2 day Beginners Photoshop Images for Print and Design for Print Course
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop for image editing and design and using Photoshop to prepare images for print and to create designs for print. Onsite Photoshop training available in Birmingham, Solihull, Oxford, leeds, Manchester and around the UK. Online video training also available for Photoshop courses.
The course will introduce you to the basics of Photoshop for image enhancement and images editing and design. Learn how to correctly prepare photographs and designs for print and create print ready images for use in desktop publishing software.
- Enhance and edit your images and photographs.
- Crop and resize images.
- Use Photoshop to design for print and DTP.
- Use Photoshop to create images for print and DTP.
- Save print ready images for use in desktop publishing applications such as Adobe InDesign.
- Choose the correct file types and the correct colour modes for printing.
Photoshop Course Duration: 2 day course.
Level: Beginners / intermediate.
Software: Photoshop CC.
Training Location: On-site at the client’s premises or online video training.
Numbers: One to one or small group of up to 4 trainees.
Photoshop Training Locations
This course is available in most areas around the UK.
On-site Photoshop training available in Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Oxford, Nottingham, Leicester, Gloucester, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Yorkshire, Manchester and other areas.
Online video training also available.
2 day Beginners Photoshop & Creating Print Images and Designs for Print course summary
- Photoshop basics – interface and tools
- Cropping & Rotating
- Selection tools & cut-outs
- Text & typography
- Colour adjustment
- Colours & painting
- Image resolution & resizing
- Colour modes
- Simple photo editing and retouching techniques
- Paths and clipping paths
- Actions and batch processing
- Text & design
- Simple montage and compositing
- Saving and organising Photoshop files
- Saving print ready images and designs
Please see the full course outline below.
Photoshop images for print and design for print
Full Course Outline
Day 1 – Photoshop introduction
Adobe Photoshop for Print, course requirements and details
Custom Photoshop Course
This Photoshop course content is flexible and may be altered to better suit your needs. You will normally spend some time working with your own projects and designs.
Custom Photoshop courses are available and elements from other courses may be included if required.
Adobe Photoshop Training Courses
- 1 day Adobe Photoshop beginners course
- 2 day beginners and intermediate Adobe Photoshop course
- 2 day Photoshop – images and designs for print course
- 2 day Photoshop – web images and social media images course
- 1 or 2 day Intermediate and advanced Photoshop course
- – All Adobe Photoshop courses –
Learn more about Adobe Photoshop and photo editingAdobe Photoshop is a photo editing and creative design application used for image editing and photo design and for creating images and designs for print or websites. To learn more about Adobe Photoshop and photo editing, look at the links below.