2 day Beginners and Intermediate Illustrator Course
Two day beginners and intermediate Illustrator course, learn Adobe Illustrator and graphic design. Onsite Illustrator training Birmingham, Oxford, Manchester, Leeds, and around the UK. Online video training also available for this beginners and intermediate Illustrator course.
We will show you how to create and edit artwork and designs, and then move on to creating more complex designs, artwork and illustrations.
- A short intensive beginners and intermediate Illustrator course.
- Learn about Adobe Illustrator and graphic design techniques.
- On-site Illustrator training.
- Online video training.
- One to one Illustrator training.
- Create artwork and illustrations.
- Use text and typography.
- Combine graphics, images and text into your designs.
The two day beginners and intermediate Illustrator course can be customised and will normally include some time working with some of your own designs during the training.
Intermediate Illustrator Course Duration: 2 day course.
Level: Beginners / intermediate.
Software: Illustrator CC (to CC 2021),
Training Location: On-site at the client’s premises, or online video training.
Numbers: One to one or small group of up to 4 trainees.
Intermediate Illustrator Training Locations
This course is available in most areas around the UK.
On-site Adobe Illustrator training available in Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Oxford, Reading, Leicester, Nottingham, Gloucester, Worcester, Yorkshire, Manchester and other areas.
Online video training is also available for Illustrator courses.
2 day Beginners and Intermediate Illustrator course summary
- Illustrator workspace
- Creating a new document
- Selection tools
- Shape tools
- Modifying shapes and objects
- Custom shapes
- Pictures and graphics
- Text and typography
- Type and paths
- Colours and shading
- Effects and styling
- Designing with photos
- Saving and exporting
Please see the full course outline below.
2 day Beginners and Intermediate Illustrator course
Full Course Outline
Day 1 – beginners Adobe Illustrator course outline
Adobe Illustrator beginners and intermediate, course requirements and details
Custom Illustrator Courses
It may be possible to customise the training or include other Illustrator topics in the 2 day course if required.
Please ask if you have specific requirements.
If you have artwork which you want to produce, let us have a sample.
A one day Adobe Illustrator beginners course is also available.
Illustrator Training Course Links
- 1 day Adobe Illustrator beginners course
- 2 day Adobe Illustrator beginners and intermediate course
- 1 day Adobe Illustrator advanced course
Learn about Adobe Illustrator and Graphic Design
- What is Adobe Illustrator? What does Illustrator do?
- Learn more about Adobe Illustrator and how it works.
- What does Illustrator do?
- Who uses Adobe Illustrator?
- What type of artwork can you create with Illustrator?
- Learn about graphic design software
- What is graphic design?
- Which software is used for graphic design?
- What is the best graphic design software?
- Adobe Illustrator courses
- Learn Adobe Illustrator with our short intensive Adobe Illustrator courses.
- On-site Adobe Illustrator training.
- One to one Adobe Illustrator training.
- Illustrator Beginners Course.
- Intermediate Illustrator Course.
- Advanced Illustrator Course.
- Custom Illustrator Courses.