Remote Online Video Training with Zoom/Teams
We are able to offer remote online video training, using Zoom, (or in some cases MS Teams or other platforms).
This option should be available for most of our courses.
If you want more details or would like to confirm availability please contact us.
Here is a summary of the requirements for online video training.
You will need to have:
- Suitable computer equipment with the software installed.
- A suitable fast internet connection for the video link.
- Access Zoom or similar (to be confirmed).
Computer Equipment Requirements
- You will need to have suitable computer equipment, with the software you will want training on, installed and working. Each trainee will need a computer.
Your computers will need to have a good quality screen of a suitable resolution for the software version you are using (typically HD – 1920 x 1080 pixels, but please check the recommended equipment requirements for your software).
- An extra HD display screen or TV connected to your computer, to allow you to view both your own software and the software on the trainer’s screen simultaneously.
Online Video Training – One to One
For one to one training, it may be possible to use a free version of Zoom or Teams (subject to the continuing availability of these free services).
Online Video Training – for Groups
For a group of 2 or more trainees, if you opt for online video training with Zoom, you may need to have access to a Pro Zoom account. This will need to discussed at the time.
The requirements for MS Teams may be similar.
Other Training Options
If you prefer face to face training, on-site training is still available if you have a suitable training space – subject to social distancing, and dependent on any government restrictions or requirements.