Remote Online Video Training with Zoom/Teams
We are able to offer remote online video training, using Zoom, (or in some cases MS Teams or other platforms).
This option should be available for most of our courses.
If you want more details or would like to confirm availability please contact us.
Here is a summary of the requirements for online video training.
You will need to have:
- Suitable computer equipment with the software installed.
- A suitable fast internet connection for the video link.
- Access to a pro or better Zoom account if for more than one trainee. At the time of writing, a free version of Zoom or Teams should be suitable for a one to one training session.
Computer Equipment Requirements
- You will need to have suitable computer equipment, with the software you will want training on, installed and working.
Your computers will need to have a good quality screen of a suitable resolution for the software version you are using (typically HD – 1920 x 1080 pixels, but please check the recommended equipment requirements for your software).
- Each trainee will need a computer.
- An extra display screen or TV connected to your computer, to allow you to view both your software and the software on the trainer’s screen simultaneously.
Online Video Training – One to One
For one to one training, it should be possible to use a free version of Zoom or Teams (subject to the continuing availability of these free services).
Online Video Training – for Groups
For a group of 2 or more trainees, if you opt for online video training with Zoom, you will need to have access to a Pro (or better) Zoom account.
You should book a Zoom session for the agreed training times, and then invite the trainer to join your session.
The requirements for MS Teams may be similar, and you may require a full account rather than a free account.
Other Training Options
If you prefer face to face training, on-site training is still available – subject to suitable training space, social distancing and hygiene measures, and dependent on any government restrictions or requirements.